Restoration, and Customization Pricing
The list below describes CRB's
typical 30 point restoration process on a frame / pan up complete seat
restoration. For in depth explanations and photos of these services please
see our SEAT RESTORATION page.
Remove seat belt strap from base
2) Remove seat trim strip / rivets from base
3) Adjust cover retainer prongs
4) Remove seat cover from base
5) Remove all hardware & cushions from pan / remove springs from
6) Strip paint from pan / frame
7) Blast pan / frame to de-rust
8) Treat pan /frame w/ rust oxidizer
9) Prime pan / frame with black laquer primer
10) Paint with auto. grade black enamel
11) Repair foam - install foam
12) Adjust mishapen foam w/ underlay &/or resurface
13) Install NEW FAUX FOAM to breather holes
14) Repair any rips, holes in original OEM cover & dye
15) If new cover required, fabricate
16) If custom or not in stock cover required, disassemble old cover,
fabricate pattern, cover etc
17) Refurbish, repair, restitch original OEM belt or fabricate new one
18) Clean, prep, dye belt
19) Refurbish original OEM belt reinforcers or install new
20) Re-install new or refurbished OEM cover
21) Re-install/replace chrome trim strip or button rivets with new
22) Remove original OEM seat logo
23) Re-install new seat logo
24) Refurbish / sand / polish chrome-stainless trim strip
25) Re-install/replace chrome trim strip, button rivets w/ new hardware
26) Re-Install Belt with New Hardware
27) Refurbish seat hardware & re-install
28) Refurbish rubber seat cushions &/or re-install w/ new
29) Silicone condition seat hardware & cushions
Silicone condition seat cover & belt
that there are many variables in seat repairs and restoration and some
repairs are not visible until the cover is removed. Also, if an 'estimate'
is given over the phone or email, realize that we can't be held to any
estimate price once we receive the seat and fully evaluate its condition.
When we receive the seat, we will attempt to provide an honest quote and
advice on the best solutions for your particular seat restoration problems.
But again , although we try to stick as closely to quote prices as possible,
on occassion the final price may exceed the original estimate quoted,
especially after we get the seat disassembled and evaluate it more closely.
never try to talk customers into services they dont need or do not want
to invest in. Every customer is treated as a one-to-one basis and we realize
that every customer has different needs, expectations ,plans & investment
capital for their restoration project.
workmanship and quality are unsurpassed, see our testimonials and why
us pages to find out why! We are NOT the cheapest and dont claim to be.
We ARE the BEST when it comes to overall attention to details, accuracy
, unique parts and services and show / museum quality restorations!
Us or Call Us regarding further inquiry. We will be able to put your order
Prices Are Approxiamte depending on the many variables involved with that
many types, styles, and sizes of seats, matertials, age & condition
is a MINIMUM CHARGE of $75 for the first vinyl or leather repair, irregardless
of size and type. Additional vinyl / leather repairs are less, depending
on the number of repairs and severity.
vinyl repairs are priced on a sliding scale (for non-seam-repairs):
= 1st repair / $50 = 2nd repair / $35 = 3rd repair / $25= 4th repair /
$20-15 5th to 20th repair.
package discounted rate for 20-25 repairs (big and small) runs $300-$400.
the entire is cover is recommended but not required for 1-3 repairs, but
dyeing is required for 4 or more repairs.
replacement is recommended when dyeing the cover, but not always required.
Repair Seam Rip $75-$100
Repair Rip-Hole $15-50
Repair Welt Cord Split $15-35
Replace Chrome Button Rivets $95
Re-Install New Logo w/ Matched Vinyl Dye $75
Remove Original Cover to Save / Restore $35
Replace Foam $200-250
Resurface Foam $50-75
Repair Foam $25 ea. repair
Remove Old Pleat Foam, Barrier and Replace $100-150
Remove Original Pan Edge Guard From Foam $50
Remove Original Pan Edge Guard From Pan $10
Replace Original Pan Edge Guard w/ new $35-50
Transfer Original Foam Pan to Pan $75
Repair Red Foam Blocks /Reinstall $100
New Faux-Foam Treatment (Coral or Cream) $35-50
Replace Chrome Trim Strip $75-150
Strip/Chemical Treat/PrimePaint Pan $100
Strip/Treat Springs-Frame/Paint /Re-Asmble $100
Install New or Refurbished Cover $50
Install Belt and New Hardware $25-35
Install New Buckles and Hardware $100
Install Existing Trim Strip $50
Install New Belt Reinforcers (not incl in kits) $50
Re-Stitch Old Belt (incl remove old threads) $25
Replace Missing Belt $25-50
Install New Foam Strips on Pleated Top Panel $75-95
Brush Apply Dye to All Seams $25
Brush Apply Dye to All Faux Stitch Seams $35
Dye Welt Cord (two tone cover) $75
Dye Cover Blk $65
Dye Old Cover & Belt Black $75
Dye Old Cover & Belt Color $95
Dye Old Cover Color Change $100
Re-Chrome Belt Buckles (2) $50-75
Replace Missing Belt Buckles (2) $50-100
Replace Missing Support Post $25-35
Replace Missing Rubber Cushions $25-75
Remove /Refurbish / Dye Rubber Cushions $35
Repair Cracked Rubber Hinges $25-35
Repair -Weld Pan Cracks $50-100
Install New Foam/Spring Barrier (frame seats) $35-50
De-Rust /Polish /Clear or Paint Springs $50-75
High Polish Chrome Trim Strip $35
Remove Scratches /Dents Chrome Trim Strip $15-45
Custom Seat Covers and Foam Inquire /Email For Pricing
package deals range from $350-$650 for semi to full restoration.